Mind Control Comics Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:12:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 322: Battery Indicator  (Read 14352 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 20, 2014, 08:52:10 am »

Friday, August 22nd!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 02:15:26 pm »

Now, I'm totally lost.  Is this a jump back to Claudia and Derek, or Rain and Marliese's search for off-his-rocker Vikram?  Huh  Huh  Huh
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 02:24:40 pm »

Miriam's bottom...

Sorry, did I say that out loud?
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 02:28:40 pm »

That body part already has been the subject of an excellent splash page and could be the subject of another in the future given Pearl's love of spanking.  However, what context could explain this title for such a page?  Wink
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 02:23:19 am »

"This is the creation of the world"?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2014, 06:06:57 am »

Song lyric?

What does Pearl have in her hand in the last panel?  Some sort of pouch, but...well, the focus tends to be on other things in the comic.

Pints low?  Pints of blood?  She's going to take pints of blood from them for blood magic?  Or does this act provide more power than blood?  Still, an absolutely gorgeous entry.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2014, 08:18:59 am »

I think that was a metaphor.
OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2014, 09:19:29 am »

What does Pearl have in her hand in the last panel?  Some sort of pouch, but...well, the focus tends to be on other things in the comic.

I think that's her belt, silly...look in the few pages that she's been in and you will notice she's been wearing a nice brown leather trouser and belt combo Smiley

Octavia Moon - Writer, Artist, Letterer - In Season, Unleashed, Tannhauser Twins, Friend Zone.
Colorist/Letterer - Saint James Infirmary, Domina, Rapid Inductions

Find me on www.patreon.com/octaviamoon
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2014, 09:57:43 am »

I think that was a metaphor.

Obviously. But for what?

If this means that Erin's gone off the pill recently, for example...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2014, 11:08:37 am »

"I'm ... a couple of quarts low."

Is that four pints? I can't imagine her being that low on blood. Milk maybe...

Cars might be running a couple of quarts low on oil, right?

I don't actually get what's happening here. Just this once. Is Miriam horny because of what Erin's doing? She was quite horny the night before when Erin wasn't doing this - well not in the next room anyway. Is it like Bagpuss? Does everyone in Kearsarge get horny when Erin gets horny?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2014, 11:36:51 am »

"A couple of quarts low" is a general Americanism / Midwesternism for "in need of food / a drink / etc."

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2014, 11:46:32 am »

What part of the Midwest?  I have never ever heard of it until now.  And no, a couple of quarts is 4 pints.  2 pints to a quart.  I did the conversion right the first time.  Whaddya know? Wink
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 11:49:13 am by jmundt29 » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2014, 11:47:34 am »

What part of the Midwest?

Southwest Missouri for sure, says my consultant. Smiley

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2014, 11:50:58 am »

Aah, never been there.  Of course, the term Midwest can mean a wider area than one might think.  Anything from Ohio to the Rockies.

Octavia--the belt thing makes sense.  I've seen it several times when Pearl's around, but positioned like that, it looked like some sort of pouch she'd opened to retrieve something--like the Ravella version of a purse.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 11:55:23 am by jmundt29 » Logged
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2014, 12:52:54 pm »

I took Erin's quip as meaning "I'm low on energy and need to recharge".  In other words, her magic powers are fueled by sex, she's about to try something big with them and needs all the oomph she can get.

Most likely candidate is trying to recover Miriam's true memories.  If she originally thought they had been altered by Pink Clouds, but changed her mind to the Watch after learning that Miriam knew Jakob Kuppler, that would explain the sudden trip to the store: if the Watch is stronger it would take more power to break through.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: