Mind Control Comics Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:49:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 321: Another Roadside Attraction.  (Read 4957 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 18, 2014, 08:37:43 pm »

Tuesday, August 19th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 10:57:17 pm »

Rats!!! Angry Angry Angry

Cherry and her partner interrupting Erin's sexy spell and Pearl's window to the truth.*grumbles*
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 02:21:54 pm »

OK, so barring deliberate misdirection... Cherry is working for Johannes. And "the driver" looks like Julian, only less undead than he looked before.

The implication of that would be that... Johannes wants the watch? And Pink Clouds? And the crystal? Isn't flashing the keys to the Falcon enough?

Is this Kuppler vs Kuppler? Was it he who tried to kill Jakob? Or did Jakob have to run and hide from him, at least? They could be acting together, but then why would the watch have had to be hidden away?

The casual abuse of the mind control here is pretty hot.

Here's a question I've meant to ask before. In 290 ("Cashing Out"), after Laura, Amy and Hayley have been sampling Q's "antidote" to Pink Clouds, Yves appears to be offering them money. What was that for? Also, what might his "problems" be?

OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 04:47:57 am »

I think that's Laura's 'winnings' from poker...

Octavia Moon - Writer, Artist, Letterer - In Season, Unleashed, Tannhauser Twins, Friend Zone.
Colorist/Letterer - Saint James Infirmary, Domina, Rapid Inductions

Find me on www.patreon.com/octaviamoon
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2014, 10:23:19 am »

Ah, that would figure, thanks. I hadn't considered the possibility that they'd played long enough for there to be any winnings.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2014, 02:27:14 pm »

Or, given the circumstances, that either Yves or Q-ball would recognize any losses in the games as binding.  Of course, Yves seems fairly legit...so far.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: