Mind Control Comics Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:03:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 319: Arrivals Board.  (Read 7505 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 11, 2014, 11:13:21 am »

Tuesday, August 12th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 12:48:45 pm »

Back to Johannes and his airplane?
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 03:01:54 pm »

I don't think so.  Johannes is too far away to pop into Kearsage in less than an hour.  Perhaps he'll send someone local to unobtrusively scout for Jakob or his minions either in Kearsage or New York, or both.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 07:35:02 am »

And I was wrong.  Of course. Grin  It appears I underestimated Johannes' interest in his brother's activities.

And with one sentence Mr. Cantor transforms into either a complete dupe or a truly nefarious presence.  Also, we're left with plentiful opportunities for Pearl to have been hypnotized before.  Should we be amazed that her technical virginity is still intact?  Of course, that could be the result of a posthypnotic suggestion.  Daddy Dearest could have made it a condition of his daughter setting foot anywhere near Jakob or his friends (though I think if it was, he was rather shortsighted in his bargaining for a named partner in a big New York firm).
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 07:37:25 am by jmundt29 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2014, 11:09:49 am »

Well, this certainly doesn't dampen my vague notion that Miriam is an (unknowing) part of some kind of anti-Rain's-Promise plan.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2014, 03:19:19 pm »

Except we don't know

A. How, when, and why the Kupplers first crossed paths and purposes with Rain/Polly;
B. If the Kupplers present a more or less united front, or if Jakob is going it alone crossing Rain
C. What success for an anti-Rain plan looks like.  Unless it might be Destiny Dice Roll #1 in the guest pages.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2014, 08:37:55 pm »

If Jakob (or Daddy) was banging Miriam with a mind-control assist, perhaps he got angry when Q dipped his wick and that's why Miriam turned him in and now has memories that don't seem to line up with reality?
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2014, 04:10:38 pm »

If that's true, does Pearl have some sort of false Chasing Amy memory to square physical realities with her stated policy?
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2014, 07:19:35 pm »

If that's true, does Pearl have some sort of false Chasing Amy memory to square physical realities with her stated policy?

There are ways to break the hymen that don't involve sexual penetration.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2014, 10:52:48 pm »

Yes.  I was positing that if you are correct about the Kupplers' involvement with Pearl, they created a false memory of such an occurrence to keep Pearl's activities under hypnosis secret even from herself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: