Mind Control Comics Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:34:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 315: Riposte  (Read 12610 times)
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2014, 02:36:13 am »

We don't know that the women aren't free in the other outcomes, but I've never believed a freed Erin would be happy with Adrian (Betrayal seems a much more likely reaction).

I dunno, Erin and Adrian seem to have that 'destined for twu wuv' thing going on. At this point, I get the vibe that the only thing that could *fuck it up* would be Erin (or Adrian) getting MCed.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2014, 09:00:47 am »

I just meant that we didn't see Laura testing Pink Clouds on Jacqui, which is what Erin says happened here. And it didn't seem like Laura had much time to perform any such test subsequently. But, yeah, I imagine Laura's test would have been much the same as Jacqui's, except she would probably have had a clipboard, or something.

Possibly to include Miriam in a future page would be too much of a spoiler? Regardless, I don't think we can take too much from her non-appearance. Besides, I'm too busy taking too much from what we do see...

Yes but Jacquil spray on her self in SJI - 250 and said It's do not work on Me
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2014, 11:08:23 am »

Yes but Jacquil spray on her self in SJI - 250 and said It's do not work on Me

Yes. So when Erin says here, "Laura tested it on her. No effect," she's wrong.

But let's be charitable and remember that Erin was upstairs contemplating suicide when it happened.

At this point, I get the vibe that the only thing that could *fuck it up* would be Erin (or Adrian) getting MCed.

But Erin at least already is being MCed, by the watch. Sure, they might have got together without the watch. But it's hard to say how she'd feel about him if she were suddenly freed. Maybe she'd be careful to see the situation through his eyes and to understand his actions before rushing to judge him. But that doesn't sound like Erin to me. (On the other hand she might be annoyed to have the bliss of the watch's control removed from her life and consider that a betrayal.)
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: