Mind Control Comics Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:57:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 310: Tapped Out.  (Read 5159 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: July 10, 2014, 04:37:17 pm »

Friday, July 11th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 05:37:24 pm »

So even Weston has limits?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 11:20:20 pm »

If this is the person Marliese was called about in 308 then my only guess was Rain.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2014, 12:13:32 am »

See, this, I like.  Not even any nudity, but the dialogue is sexy and the characters trying to wrap their heads around the MC situation is interesting. 

Still trying to figure out how Pearl's breasts work.  But don't read that as a complaint, because it ain't. 

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 11:05:27 am »

To a point, I agree with Haight.  This is sexy, funny, and intriguing without nudity.  Plus it gives me hope for more splash pages with Pearl.

Also, it must be said THANK YOU for not showing us Pearl discovering that about herself with Weston.  I prefer that it remain offscreen until someone more interesting and worthy can have a fun time making use of it--like say Ms. Hackberry, Mr. Cavanaugh, or Ms. Ravella.  Potentially particularly useful for Ms. Ravella after the personal and legal hell her daughter put her through.Wink Grin Grin Grin
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2014, 01:03:16 am »

Ms. Ravella after the personal and legal hell her daughter put her through.Wink Grin Grin Grin

Yes please.

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2014, 09:01:05 pm »

Indeed.

Say, how close are we to the night scheduled for Dani and Jacqui's set at Sawyer's?  That seems like a situation just begging for an awesome splash page or series of them.Grin
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2014, 01:00:42 am »

Just a few years to go I think.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: