Mind Control Comics Forum
May 31, 2024, 06:30:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 107: Mademoiselles Exposition  (Read 7706 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 23, 2012, 07:34:22 am »

Coming Friday, August 24th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 09:35:21 am »

Now I think the is from radio tower to may Exposition love
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 11:45:34 am »

I don't think this is directly related to the radio broadcast.  I see two strong possibilities

1. Amy and Laura talking to Jacqui after they get back to Amy's place (maybe with Laura's experience of the perfume? Huh).

2. Danielle, Mallory, and Erin providing an explanation/clarification/excuse for the tableau (which he'll probably want after he gets over being stunned).  Remember, Jacqui gave Danielle that nickname for the "explanation" Danielle gave about all the computer files and the watch.  So this is all three of the girls (or four including Caitlyn) explaining circumstances to Adrian (without hinting that they've bcome a harem now...oh boy won't that be fun).  Or,

3. Some combination of #2 and Jacqui catching Laura and Amy up on her escapade with Adrian
Garg22
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 01:37:04 am »

At this point I wouldn't care if they were under mind control, my higher brain functions would have shut down the moment I saw the harem set up.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2012, 03:31:02 am »

Well, he did ask.Wink  Grin

I thought you folks would have an exceptionally difficult time topping #105, but this is equivalent.

However, where is Caitlyn during all this?  Did they shoo her upstairs while they were "prepping" Adrian?
mi_english
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2012, 07:03:54 am »

Jesus Christ Daphne;

yeah, that about says it.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2012, 10:09:31 am »

Jesus Christ Daphne;

yeah, that about says it.

Yeah, that was kind of my reaction when I saw the art. Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2012, 01:26:07 pm »

That was pretty much a universal reaction upon viewing the art for the last one--which raises the following question about the conclusion of this special given its titlel:

How could there possibly be any more action than we just saw? Huh Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 06:58:33 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: