Mind Control Comics Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:49:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1261: “Mommy Issues”  (Read 800 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 09, 2023, 01:04:09 am »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2023, 11:13:17 am »

I thought Miriam was the one who had Patrick’s ‘magic touch’ control. How is Erin opening Jacqui to anything?

Is there some latent ability we’ve yet to see? Possibly related to the (at this point) old Cover 15, where Erin seems to be summoning some red power?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2023, 12:32:08 pm »

If being Patrick's daughter is enough to have given Miriam the power, and if Melody in the eighties flashback sequence was Erin's mother, and if Patrick is thus Erin's father also, then Erin should have the power too, I suppose. Another possibility is that Miriam is able to give the power to her slaves, something she may have experimented with using Heidi.

Miriam needed Erin to submit to her, and seems to be seeking the same from Jacqui. Is that just some personal thing to do with the character of those women, or is there something else that they have in common?
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2023, 02:47:28 pm »

I thought Miriam was the one who had Patrick’s ‘magic touch’ control. How is Erin opening Jacqui to anything?

Is there some latent ability we’ve yet to see? Possibly related to the (at this point) old Cover 15, where Erin seems to be summoning some red power?

Erin's been implied to have witchy love/sex spell powers before. It's all very understated though.

I was kinda hoping that Jacqui would turn the tables on her daughter, but this is pretty damn hot too. I mean it's bluntly prurient as hell, but lesbian incest + breast growth + mind control is quite the cocktail. Interested to find out what exactly Miriam's goal is here; the mouseover text implies she might not have a clear one.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: