Mind Control Comics Forum
May 19, 2024, 07:53:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 440: Getting Off  (Read 11007 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 24, 2015, 11:56:44 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2015, 12:18:53 pm »

Did her belts make it impossible for her to inhale the Pink Clouds?

This should be interesting.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2015, 05:05:37 pm »

It would be interesting to meet another PC resistor.
stiggle
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2015, 03:23:33 am »

and its broken :-(

Page image link points to 443 if you open image 440 up directly the page title is still "Like a Brother"

The cop dashcam footage is going to be interesting.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2015, 07:17:41 am »

Yup. Somehow I don't think Vic planned for that tho.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2015, 10:47:40 am »

Very hot. But yeah, it appears Vik doesn't ever quite plan for everything. Unless there's method in his madness.

Are Alex and Katie in the car? You can't see much here but it looked like they were in the previous page in this thread.
raven
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2015, 11:53:02 am »

I still don't see anything. Did you do something to access it?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2015, 12:01:18 pm »

The various update problems should be fixed now.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2015, 02:14:29 pm »

I still don't see anything. Did you do something to access it?

If it's any help, for future reference... As stiggle said, the link was taking us to the address for page 443, i.e. the page address ended "/sji-i443/". I took a longer route but it sounds from stiggle's description like if you edited that 443 to 440 and pressed return, you'd have gone to the correct page and seen the correct image, albeit with the wrong title.
stiggle
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2015, 05:47:21 am »

What I did was:
Viewed page source, noted the image URL, opened the image URL with the correct page number.
Technophyle
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2015, 11:14:57 am »

Yup. Somehow I don't think Vic planned for that tho.

It wouldn't necessarily be an issue. Police dashcams, like civilian ones, record over older data. You have to copy it out of the memory to save it (or in the old days, remove the videotape from a locked compartment in the trunk), and the only reason that would be done is if someone had reason to believe that something had happened and there had to be a record of it preserved.

As long as no one had reason to wonder what she was doing during that time, or something happens to cause people to want to see it (shortly afterward she's involved in a chase and someone happens to look at the video from just before), it would eventually be recorded over without anyone seeing it.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2015, 11:43:05 am »

Something like a shooting involving her gun?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2015, 01:12:12 pm »

What I did was:
Viewed page source, noted the image URL, opened the image URL with the correct page number.

That's what I did too. Incidentally, a correction has been made to the page since then.

Something like a shooting involving her gun?

Or just that her gun has gone missing. That might not be a problem as far as she's concerned, but wouldn't she have to account for it to someone else? I don't know how that works.

It has been established that she was only going to be out for another fifteen minutes before driving back to the station. Presumably the dashcam recording is going to exist for quite a few hours. Apart from anything else, responses to Pink Clouds are unpredictable (something this page plays with very effectively). Yves said some people are free of the suggestions within hours.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 01:18:41 pm by GodWilling » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: