Mind Control Comics Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:31:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Everything redirects to front/sample page  (Read 5492 times)
bensanaz
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« on: November 11, 2012, 11:36:51 am »

So I am a lapsed former subscriber and decided to re-up now that my finances are in better shape. When I clicked on "Join/Log In" I entered my old name/pass to see if it would give me a resubscribe prompt. It didn't, and now "Join/Log In" just redirects me back to the front page (presumably thinking I'm logged in) while the front page just gives me the front-cover previews.

I see you've been having trouble with payments but this isn't an issue with the payment method, it's an issue of not even letting me get to a payment page. Am I doing something wrong?
MarkReed
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Fit to be Tied

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 01:08:07 pm »

Okay, I'm a brand spankin' new member (HI EVERYONE! *Waves*) and I encountered this problem too. Here's what I did.

I bought the movie from the store. Daphne emailed me a coupon code. I logged into the site, and got the main preview page just like you did. Then, I scrolled to the bottom of the page and clicked on... rats. It's gone now that I'm a member. It was like "sign up for the site" or "purchase an account." The one that implied an exchange of money, instead of just registering. The next page asked me how long i was signing up for, and had a spot for voucher code at the bottom. I selected one month, put the code in, and pressed 'next' (or whatever it was). I got a screen showing the price of a one month membership, with the next line showing the same price deducted for a total of zero dollars required. I can't remember if I had to press next again or not, but I was pretty much done at that point.

Then, I came back to tell you (since I saw your post while trying to figure it out) and now I get to go on my first ever look through the site.

I'm kind of excited about that...
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 06:51:56 pm »

When I had a similar problem recently, I came in on the main page, http://mindcontrolcomics.com, and then clicked on the member's link. That got me to a login page.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: