Mind Control Comics Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:28:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Current Payment Processing Status  (Read 35273 times)
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2012, 11:01:22 am »

Daphne, When I renewed my MCC subscription (3 months), I used my visa credit card and had NO problems, it showed on my statement as "WALPAY" and it even included the 89 cent charge for International processing. Grin Grin Grin
jlpicrdh
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2012, 09:27:35 pm »

I really can't emphasize this one enough: If you are using a standard Visa-branded credit card or debit card, and you are getting a "Decline" result, you need to contact your bank. They do not give us any information as to why the card was declined, and the usual reason is a security hold, since our processor is in Europe. We can't fix that; you need to call your bank.
The Visa pre-paid debit card I bought specifically says on their site that it is only valid for US based merchants. I got it at Target, so just an FYI, you'll want to be careful about who you buy from, and what their restrictions are.
Rift120
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2012, 12:16:57 pm »

I sent a e-mail as well, But I've tried 3 different cards, including a online shopping greendot card. and they have all been declined and my account expires saturday.

Is there a way I cna send you my fee via Paypal or something Daphne?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2012, 12:21:32 pm »

Is there a way I cna send you my fee via Paypal or something Daphne?

No, we cannot accept PayPal.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Rift120
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2012, 12:44:55 pm »

okay I even tried the Entropay thing and i can't load it. can you e-mail some alternate way to renew my subscription Daphne?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2012, 12:53:57 pm »

The final fallback is to mail us a check; the pricing is the same. You can send it to:

DVV Entertainment, Inc.
PO Box 411344
San Francisco CA 94141

Be sure to put the login ID of your account on the check.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Rift120
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2012, 01:03:40 pm »

Looks like I'll be stuck a few weeks with no access while my check goes through the mail. Who do I make the check out to?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2012, 01:06:36 pm »

DVV Entertainment, Inc.

Rift120
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2012, 02:03:53 pm »

Thanks Daphne. CHeck is in the mailbox waiting for the postman as we speak. so you should see it shortly.

Now if I could only brainwash the UPS guy to give me free next day airmail, it would be even better. Or maybe just send a spiral over to Walpay and tell them they will accept all major credit cards now Tongue
Mars80
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2012, 05:14:39 pm »

Also went the EntroPay route and it worked great.  It's good to be back on the site.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2012, 09:30:04 am »

Daphne, Just renewed my 3 month subscription, till Nov 2012 and used my bank debit card(visa branded) as a credit card, NO problem, the charge came through as echoo uk for $44.95 and they added $1.35 for international fees, but it went through without my bank calling me to see if it was a good charge, and that's B of A!!! Grin Grin Grin
John
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2012, 08:35:59 am »

Please send me an email when you accept mastercard again.
I'll be waiting.

Thanks
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2012, 09:24:09 am »

Please send me an email when you accept mastercard again.
I'll be waiting.

Thanks

I would be very, very surprised if we're ever able to accept it again.

laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2012, 06:45:46 pm »

How long will it take you to depost check and post are payment?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2012, 09:04:22 pm »

How long will it take you to depost check and post are payment?

We have to receive it first.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: