Mind Control Comics Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:46:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: MCC Status: Discussion  (Read 59835 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2011, 02:27:29 pm »

Just some quick observations:

1. The "why don't you hypnotize the bankers" joke has been played out.

2. A lawsuit isn't going to happen. I won't say that there isn't some cause of action, but it would be a tremendous long shot. If anyone has a few hundred thousand dollars lying around to fund such a suit, let me know: Remember who you would be going up against.

3. Please be judicious about how you describe content. Keyword scans are part of what the banks do.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
hypnonile
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Angry Comic Book Nerd

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2011, 01:29:34 am »

So in the meantime, those of us who got the "Your Subscription will Expire at the End of the Month" notice in our e-mail should just hang tight?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2011, 07:07:15 am »

Yes! If processing hasn't been turned back on, you'll get another extension, because we love you just that much.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
elbenton
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Insert clever phrase or quotation here.

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2011, 05:23:11 pm »

I reckon keyword scans can't see the words in the comics themselves, since those are just pictures of words and not actual searchable text.
jsettle10
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2011, 10:27:44 am »

I just wanted to thank you guys for being honest and treating us as customers so well. You could have easily said, "Tough" and waited for us to renew. It speaks highly of your character and ethics and I wanted you guys to know we appreciate it.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2011, 07:41:44 am »

Seconded, and with thanks Daphne, you have had some problems and the way you handled them showed what kind of ethics and caring you feel towards your customers.

Again, thank you for being "upfront" with us.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2011, 03:48:09 pm »

You are most welcome! We're hard at work at a solution, and we hope to have one soon. We do very much want to take your money. Smiley

robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2011, 10:09:01 am »

Daphne, Just a thought about how to get some funds to help defray the costs of running the site, I noticed that the "Hypnopics Collective" is asking for donations to help run their site.

Would that be an option for your situation??
Chettbaker
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Reformed Spiritual Grifter

« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2011, 04:30:44 pm »

Hey Daphne Smiley  When the payment situation gets resolved, and we know it will cause you are awesome!.. Can those who went for a full years membership renew on that scale again?  I saw the renewal/subscription page only gave the option of one or three month subscriptions.     And thanks again for giving us a year of amazing mind control comics!  Happy Anniversary!..maybe next year there will be Cake! Smiley
phelanarcetus
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2011, 06:48:28 pm »

I never trust promises of cake, what with the cake being a lie.  Thirding the thanks for being open and up front with us about all this.  I find it extremely reprehensible how the banks and payment companies have behaved, but giving us the details and extensions is the best behavior possible, and all too rare these days.  Thank you.
MiNdFlY
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2011, 11:28:12 am »

Already tried www.paysite-cash.biz ? That's what they're using at www.sharks-lagoon.fr, which is very similar to yours.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2011, 11:36:40 am »

Thank you!

MiNdFlY
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2011, 03:14:21 pm »

Youre welcome. Have you contacted them?
frabman
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2011, 12:28:40 am »

Have you tried www.payloadz.com?
Girls Gone Hypnotized uses them, I believe.
MiNdFlY
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2011, 10:18:53 am »

any news??
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: