Mind Control Comics Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:53:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Frequest Release Offline Availability  (Read 3236 times)
Bahamad
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« on: September 01, 2017, 04:44:21 pm »

First, the site looks great.

For those of us who prefer to not have to wait for page loads/binge read the serials is there any way to change the overlay running to allow for offline saving/access to the frequent releases such as SJI/RI/EMM or provide a download link like there are for the Wednesday releases (right now the overlay seems to be preventing any saving of images directly)?  I know we can screen scrape the pages easily enough, but it'd be more friendly to be able to save the individual pages as through a normal browser action like we were able to on the original site.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 04:51:03 pm »

It's on the list! We don't have an ETA for it yet, but the plan is to continue to produce volumes the way we have in the past for SJI (those volumes will also be coming back).

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 05:33:01 pm »

I'm not sure why you need to block the saving of individual pages when you make available pdf's with the images anyway. If you allow one, why not the other?

My feeling is you should allow the downloading of the individual pages that way if someone simply wanted to save them to a photo album on their iPad to organize and review, they can.

lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2017, 10:26:00 pm »

I'm not sure why you need to block the saving of individual pages when you make available pdf's with the images anyway. If you allow one, why not the other?

My feeling is you should allow the downloading of the individual pages that way if someone simply wanted to save them to a photo album on their iPad to organize and review, they can.

About Downloads... may have something to do with it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: