Mind Control Comics Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:20:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MCT is proud to announce "Family Plan"!  (Read 8044 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 23, 2017, 10:33:44 pm »

We're proud to announce the release of our latest two-part movie, Family Plan, starring Alison Rey, Cherie Deville, Kacey Warner, and Ryan Mclane.

In part 1, Shannon (Alison Rey) has come home from college for a visit. Her mother, Arianna (Cherie Deville) is thrilled to see her, and to introduce her to her new boyfriend, Ray (Ryan Mclane). But mom is acting a bit strangely, and Ray's interest in Shannon doesn't seem to be purely platonic...

In part 2, Shannon has nearly fallen into Ray's arms... but her friend Kylie (Kacey Warner) is coming over soon to save her and her mom. Right?

Special new-release pricing through September 30th! Free trailers, downloads, and DVDs avaiable now at Mind Control Theatre.

Thank you, as always, for your support!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 03:26:52 pm »

This was some hot, hot stuff. Have you guys hit a new stride lately?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 07:03:26 pm »

Incremental improvement, that's our motto!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2017, 03:08:54 pm »

Incremental improvement, that's our motto!

It was a fantastic movie. All performers were on top form, but CherieDeVille was incredible. Always loved her in your movies but this one was the best ever. More please :-)
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2017, 06:42:46 pm »

It was a fantastic movie. All performers were on top form, but CherieDeVille was incredible.

I agree. She's amazing at emoting sensuality.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2017, 04:50:42 am »

I try do the download run OK  but then I get this error message (familyplan2.mp4 Failed - Needs authorization)
I'm iogin 
turn off  Malware software
I have pay
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2017, 07:29:03 am »

I try do the download run OK  but then I get this error message (familyplan2.mp4 Failed - Needs authorization)
I'm iogin 
I have pay

That sounds like something on your end. Our movies don't have DRM; they're just plain MP4 files.

laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2017, 06:31:51 pm »

I'm iogin 
I have pay

mite be me I have only 1 Mb speed
some where is time out on me
so I hope after Oct 4 it will be fix buy faster download speed I hope I can get the two Family plan then
finer cross
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2017, 06:34:45 pm »

If you are playing it directly from our site on a mobile device, download it to a laptop or desktop and sync it into the device from there. We really don't support streaming right now.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: