Mind Control Comics Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:21:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is your favorite female character on the site, and why?  (Read 31929 times)
Leonardo Reign
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2023, 10:33:37 pm »

I’m assuming we can post more than one.

From “The Inheritance” I like Lucinda, but I’m also looking forward to seeing more of Shanna Jefferson. This artist seems to do dark-complected women well, which seems to be rare in comics nowadays. Come to that, I also liked the wife at the end of “Buttoned Up.”

From “Unknown Pleasurs” While the character of Jezebel is not one I usually care for, she did start to become more attractive from issue #6 on with the friendlier disposition and the fuller hair. I also liked Sam from that series.

I would have liked to see more of Emma from “Fantasy World” or another story with an induction progression like hers.

This last bit is a sticky widget. I like stories of mother and daughter threesomes with a male dominant mind controller, but I loathe incest in any form. It’s best when they team up to please their shared man, not do things to each other. So I have mixed feelings adding the mothers and daughter pairs from “By The Book,” “Waiting Room,” and “Bearing Gifts/Found Objects.”
Jazzman
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2023, 07:17:27 pm »

more love for Waiting Room's Annie. Love her arc and the fact she's frequetly drawn with strappy heels on. Hey its my thing lol!
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2023, 11:28:40 pm »

Complex answer. I’m going to give my favorite girl from MCC overall and then a caveat for my girl in second

Overall, I just don’t think anyone can beat Erin from SJI. I’ve got a thing for redheads, and I absolutely love the confident girl who can give and receive in equal measure for dominance and submission. Don’t get me wrong, there’s a place for the Ravens of the world, those natural subs, but to me, Erin is so hot because she has such an assertive personality that makes it so that her being controlled is that much hotter, because she is usually made to get pleasure from something against her will. Clearly, she’s open and carefree about sex, but it goes deeper than that; it goes to the reason that I enjoy SJI so much, which is the bending of the girls to their submission and making them love it. It’s hot when Erin has an orgy with the infirmary girls or bangs Adrian in the back room, but what’s hotter is to see her being entrapped by Miriam’s memories, or captured and reprogrammed by Zenon in the Pink Cloud, or converted into a submissive slave who helps Miriam enslave other women only to then be betrayed. The common theme with Erin’s character is that she is usually controlled in such a way that the thing she usually has so much control and confidence over becomes all she is good for: sex. It doesn’t matter whether Erin would be willing to submit unaffected; when she is controlled, she is ‘tits and holes’ for whoever wants her, excepting Adrian of course. I know that’s common across this entire site, but that trope combined with Erin’s headstrong character just does it for me.

That said, SJI and its characters has so much more time and development poured into its characters than the other comics on the site that it only seems fair to give my favorite girl from the non-weekly/monthly side of things as well. I absolutely adore Hannah from Trigger Warning. Maybe it’s simply because I like the art style of Maxx/Richard Rasch, since I also really like the fiancé from After the Show, but the insidious nature of Hannah’s deeply ingrained programming being slowly exploited to greater and greater extents by her boyfriend, and her enthusiastic encouragement that he indulge himself in her similarly conditioned friends, is always a delight. I’m holding out hope that we might have one more Trigger Warning before the year is out.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2023, 10:33:54 pm »

My favorite character is from my favorite comic, Renee from "The In-Law Unit".  She's getting sluttier and more submissive, but still sexy all the way.
Guraud
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2023, 05:56:01 am »

Without a doubt detective Gödel in checkered past hope we get to see how things ended for her
ktc1221
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2023, 01:26:54 am »

Gabby from Beyond Rubies. Programmer brunette she was already high on the list, but she also ended up with a ton of BE... just insanely attractive to me. I was also fond of Julie in that series, at least what we saw of her.

Erin of SJI, and Hitomi, though Hitomi is barely a character and more of a walking fetish... which has its own appeal.

I like Sarah in Permed and had hoped she would remain the dominant force of changes in that series. Sadly she was tamed by the same machine quite quickly instead, alas.

Lorelei in Starter Marriage because goth women with big boobs is always hot, though my own preference for monogamy in a relationship leaves her as just a passing interest ultimately.

Jessica from The Help I also find very hot. A common fantasy clearly is powerful, if not down right dominant woman apparently. BE boobs or just large boobs a plus, though not required.

Allison of Starter Marriage holds a high personal fav, as you can do a route that feels relatively wholesome and she is quite loyal to you, a trait that I personally find extremely attractive and love to read/fantasize about.

Raven in SJI is deliciously submissive, also super hot.

Lucinda of The Inheritance... that whole comic is a take on the Harem trope that I've quite enjoyed.

I liked Darcie a lot in Growth Potential... but I just generally enjoyed that comic for its high BE focus. That said, some of its MC elements and her interpretation of such commands were also just very sexy.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: