Mind Control Comics Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:08:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beyond Rubies #4  (Read 48509 times)
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2012, 05:05:30 pm »

With this chapter, the hidden man (Monsonis?) has a second harem going and except for him, we're unsure of where the control of that harem will lie. And Nick might have lost control of Julie and might be in danger of losing the rest of the girls.

I only wish the pages were larger so the pictures would be larger. Of course, that would make the text larger and easier to read.

second time read it, I did see that Nick might have lost Control Of His wife Julie to big boss and the company (QUINE)
Julie is own by Quine

yes I with you on so pictures Need be bigger in size.
MrTwist
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2012, 11:31:55 pm »

I dropped some knowledge of the hidden variety on this issue.

Shots fired!

I thought that place looked familiar......
downer
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Excited, can't you tell?

« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2012, 08:12:50 pm »

Interesting to see how the company is figuring into the story more. I'm kind of curious how Nick will react when he finds out that they have taken his wife, or that his power is theirs to take away. :p

PS. Amused by the cameo. I like the idea of an MCC universe where characters can cross pathes. Cheesy

Favorites: 4f, Beyond Rubies, Bibliomancy, By the Book, St. James Infirmary, The Hidden Knowledge, Wizard of Bras

Interested: Checkered Past, Drains, Free Trade Zone, Green Sign, Stream, The Persuader
sohta123
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2012, 08:02:49 pm »

I am so hoping that the company intends to put Julie to use by corrupting her morals even further. Not must making her a slave but someone who loves to be in control of other women.
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2012, 08:29:28 pm »

I am so hoping that the company intends to put Julie to use by corrupting her morals even further. Not must making her a slave but someone who loves to be in control of other women.
She's been that way ever since halfway through issue 2.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2012, 01:46:10 pm »

I honestly wonder how our protagonist is going to get out of this one.  The company has better information then him, and control over his devices.  Though, isn't it supposed to make the wearer smarter and more focused (when they're not fucking like an animal)?  Considering the relative lack of focus on Nick in this story (as compared to, say, Daffyd), I wonder if it's going to be the sort of thing the girls are going to have to work out themselves?

But hot damn, the art on this one.  I love them women nice and thick... great job, HMB.  Are there any other works floating around the internet of yours, especially in this style?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2012, 07:07:39 pm »

Just my blog and Deviant art.
http://hmb-art.deviantart.com/
Lord_Blight
Browser
One Star Sneetch

COBRA Warlord

« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2012, 09:26:52 pm »

Just got done reading #4 and have to say I'm a little disappointed that the sex was all female. Hopefully our story's hero won't be cut out of circulation too much. But HMA's art was worth it nevertheless.
grimtidings
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Lurker

« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2012, 02:22:10 pm »

Enjoying the twisty turns in the story. "But... I'm... married..." Love the flip from loving wife to company property - the final surrender, so to speak.

If you love something, analyze it and share.
waranghira
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

MCCColorist

« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2012, 06:52:30 pm »

Just got done reading #4 and have to say I'm a little disappointed that the sex was all female. Hopefully our story's hero won't be cut out of circulation too much. But HMA's art was worth it nevertheless.

You mean HMB. Smiley

And I don't think Nick is the real hero of the story. As you can see, the focus is on them big-busted girls. XD
Nice idea if they'd be the problem-solver themselves, Laura and Janice included.

"Beyond Rubies" and "Bibliomancy" colorist.

For my DA gallery: http://waranghira.deviantart.com
For stuff more than illustrations---like Storyboards, Ads, and Copy:
http://waranghira.daportfolio.com
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: