Mind Control Comics Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:38:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: If we offered single issues for sale, you would…  (Voting closed: February 08, 2023, 08:49:58 am)
… dump your subscription instantly. - 1 (4.3%)
… let the subscription run sometimes, but not as often. - 1 (4.3%)
… keep your subscription. - 21 (91.3%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Single issues for sale?  (Read 2042 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 01, 2023, 08:49:58 am »

One constant request we get is the ability to buy single issues. We're considering implementing this. If we did, it would be for issues at least a certain number of months old (let's say, after 18 months). The collections of the monthly/weekly titles would be for sale as well, under the same time period.

If we did this, would that change how you subscribe? No judgment, be totally honest!

And comments below.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2023, 09:08:08 am »

Not that this would really effect my decision either way (I'll be keeping my subscription for as long as this site exists), but if this happened would subscribers still have the ability to download issues?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2023, 09:26:09 am »

Not that this would really effect my decision either way (I'll be keeping my subscription for as long as this site exists), but if this happened would subscribers still have the ability to download issues?

Absolutely, yes. There would be no (negative) changes to how subscriptions work.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
carmel0
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2023, 11:18:07 am »

I think compiling the issues to create a single story to download would be something I would like and a good format for individual purchases.
You could then offer subscribers the option to be monthly members - which would include the compiled story - or the option to buy the compiled stories separately.
Like 'lancehunter' it would not change my personal subscription. I enjoy visiting the site.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2023, 11:14:30 am »

It means I would probably let my subscription lapse and focus on the titles that aren't focused on the poly/cheating/cuck stuff.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
orifalcon
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2023, 06:33:31 pm »

I'd do the math I suppose. With SJI flying past my limit on the BE and more and more titles going the By the Book/Found Objects/Persuader (rival controllers introduced just to poach the same characters that were previously enslaved) there's more skips recently. Almost certainly going to be economical for me to keep my subscription though.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2023, 09:09:32 am »

I continue to subscribe because at least a couple of times a month, I am pleasantly surprised by an issue. Buying one issue would not work for me, because I never suspect where it’s going to come from. 

My poll answer is wrong, and there’s no way I can see to change it. Fat fingers ftw.
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2023, 04:25:50 pm »

I was going to say that I'd keep my subscription going as I find the site a bit like getting the sampler menu at a good restaurant: some things I like more than others but nothing I really don't like and if I'm not overstruck on one offering there will be another more to my taste soon - and sometimes I discover I quite like something I would have never have tried otherwise.
But then it looks like Daphne's been and gone and done it anyway  Roll Eyes

GB
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2023, 05:45:31 pm »

But then it looks like Daphne's been and gone and done it anyway  Roll Eyes

It was a busy weekend: https://forum.mindcontrolcomics.com/index.php?topic=3494.0

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: