Mind Control Comics Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:31:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cover #3!  (Read 10779 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 21, 2011, 04:02:49 pm »

« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 04:04:40 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 10:51:33 am »

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh  Sweet cover Daphne, hope to see more of SJI in the future, but I just ran accross a small problem.

I know that you and Henri started Mind Control Comics and they are great, however since when does this comic end up on  the "Hypnopics Collective site, and posted by you!!

Sorry Daphne, I am a ltiils protective of your sites work, and hate to see it on other sites for free.

I don't think this is an advertisement for MCC !!
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2011, 10:53:39 am »

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh  Sweet cover Daphne, hope to see more of SJI in the future, but I just ran accross a small problem.

I know that you and Henri started Mind Control Comics and they are great, however since when does this comic end up on  the "Hypnopics Collective site, and posted by you!!

Sorry Daphne, I am a ltiils protective of your sites work, and hate to see it on other sites for free.

I don't think this is an advertisement for MCC !!

We've been posting it (time-delayed) on the Mind Control Forum for months and months, so I don't see anything really that different about posting it on the Collective. It's fine.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2011, 11:01:15 am »

It's called "marketing".
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2011, 11:08:31 am »

However you might consider this, why pay for a subscription to MCC, when you are "giving the old comics away for free", no matter what you call it"marketing, publicity", it still free.

Just my opinions Daphne.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2011, 11:23:56 am »

Thanks for the feedback. If you really want to keep discussing our decision to post old issues of SJI to other sites, feel free to create a thread about it up in Site Questions and Problems. We really don't want to keep discussing this in multiple threads on two different Forums, though; let's leave this topic to focus on the cover above.

elbenton
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Insert clever phrase or quotation here.

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2011, 12:56:31 pm »

I wonder what they are all afraid of, including Adrian?  The shadow holding the stopwatch is assumed to be Danielle.  They all look like they are about to be victims in "The Texas Chain-Saw Massacre".
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2011, 07:50:30 pm »

So this is cover three and I have see cover two What was the first cover look like?
I do like the new cover and it update what is going on in SJI
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 08:15:12 am by laguna85 » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2011, 08:08:47 pm »

So this is cover three and see cover two What was the first cover look like?

Good point! Cover archive begun.

robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2011, 07:37:05 am »

Daphne, Will the next chapter of SJI beat your holloween "special" of will we get them bot around the same time??
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: