Mind Control Comics Forum
May 18, 2024, 06:33:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 442: Checking the Plumbing.  (Read 7670 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 01, 2015, 11:55:58 am »

« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 07:59:19 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 01:32:48 pm »

check Plumbing
Pink cloud coming out?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 02:49:13 pm »

That is a great expression captured there.

(Hoping for a more taken-by-surprise one in the last panel. Will probably be disappointed. Will get over it in time for Tuesday. (Pronouns to follow.))
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2015, 12:50:32 am »

Coates!  Bleah!!!  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Ah, maybe he won't be home, or he'll be passed out on a cot someplace, or his wife will commandeer the fun all to herself this time.  Coates!!!  Doesn't have quite the same ring as KAAAHN!!  But, I'm working on it.

Or hey, he might actually turn out to be quasi cool.  Odd that I'd warm up to Weston who has an actual dice roll against him faster than Coates.  Neither has been obviously malignant yet.  Hmm.  Must think about this more after some sleep.
stiggle
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2015, 01:20:36 am »

But Weston was cool with the dice rolls against him. Would Coates have reacted the same way if he was in a similar situation?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2015, 11:10:32 am »

Quality boob work in panel 2.

Coates has said 23 words so far in the comic.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2015, 12:18:04 pm »

Coates has said 23 words so far in the comic.

Words laden with meaning, apparently.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2015, 12:34:41 pm »

Sometimes it's what isn't said that matters, I guess.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2015, 05:37:33 pm »

Sometimes.

First impressions are difficult to shake.

During the tower escapade and before Astrid returned, he seemed like a shallow careless sort of opportunist which would have been very similar to Derek's track.  So, instead of looking for their play as a couple, I was waiting for fate to throw his nose at a door or fist.

And with the Destiny Dice Roll, Weston seemed to have been cast as the enabler of a terrible situation, and all we'd seen of him to that point was him still "in character" as a terrible flirt between scenes at rehearsal.  So the Dice Roll was against him in that it left a bad, possibly false impression.  The Roll was against him in that it cast him in a bad light.

ETA--Can you believe I read this last episode 3 times and GW had to comment on the "boob work" (which IS fantastic) before I even noticed it?  The things you can train yourself not to see.  Sheesh.

Also, is there more than one Mantis head?  Caitlyn had it this weekend and brought it back to practice today...I think.  didn't she bring it with her straight from a game after the SJI Buffy signal went up?  Or was that just after Julian ran over Dani?  How many days ago was that, anyway?

Anyway, I vaguely remember Imani as being close to that size when we saw her during the throes of the belltower sequence, but I'm positive that Hitomi has grown towards Dani and Erin territory while she's been one of Astrid's playthings.  Maybe one of the mystical artifacts Astrid brought home also enlarges breasts and hypes up libido in a different way from PC?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 08:29:22 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2015, 05:35:26 pm »

First impressions last, as the manufacturer of a particularly unpleasant deodorant used to point out - perhaps surprisingly.

Pop-up text for g4: "That mantis head has been with the team since the 50s." I get the impression there's only one.

I also don't think any BE is intentional for Hitomi. She was pretty enormous back in 178.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: