Mind Control Comics Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:44:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cover #10! Five years of SJI.  (Read 6507 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 01, 2015, 03:05:45 am »

Today is the fifth anniversary of Saint James Infirmary... wow! It has been quite the ride so far. I'd like to thank PlutonianKnight and Octavia Moon for their long, tireless dedication to this strip.

We have a new cover to celebrate; find it here.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 09:41:49 am »

Long great years injoyment
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 12:10:59 pm »

Indeed!  Congratulations and kudos.  Cheesy Grin

On the shore we have Adrian, Erin, Dani, and Jacqui.  The other person (between Dani and Jacqui) I couldn't positively identify.  Mallory?

Any significance to the time on the Watch or the departing plane?  Looks too big for the Kupler private fleet and too small for a jumbo jet.  Commuter jet? Huh  And it looks to be departing, not arriving.  Interesting.  Beautiful and interesting.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 01:12:30 pm »

Is that sunrise or a sunset? Or does the analogy even make sense because it's a watch?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2015, 01:30:50 pm »

my bet is Mallory
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2015, 03:24:49 pm »

Mallory's hair famously changes colour in different light.

Is this an homage to something? It's an image you can spend quite some time looking at (I just have, anyway). But it feels a bit eerie and post-apocalyptic.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2015, 11:41:15 am »

The color of the sky is a little ambiguous.  But this felt like a sunset or lunar rise to me, not a hypnomagic bomb going off or a storm breaking at sea and coming toward the shore.  The plane is leaving, not returning.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: