Mind Control Comics Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:04:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MCT is proud to present "Shoot House 2"!  (Read 1196 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 05, 2023, 06:46:11 am »

Mind Control Theatre is proud to present Shoot House 2!

She's here to housesit in a strangely empty house. Soon, it becomes clear what her real duties will be…

This is Electra Rayne's directorial debut with MCT!

Starring Krystal Davis and Erin Everheart.

Available now for download and on DVD, with special early-bird pricing through March 12!

And thank you, as always, for your support.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2023, 09:07:15 am »

I'm a simple man. I see Erin Everheart in the cast, I click buy.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2023, 07:58:27 am »

And onto the sequel!

I really liked Erin and Krystal's performances, and the ladies are both gorgeous.  Krystal has a few moments during the tour where there's just a split-second sly glance at the camera, that I thought was great. Acknowledging to the site's audience that she's showing off the new performer, etc.

Definitely a very different scenario to the first Shoot House. That time we were seeing two women fully indoctrinated and being controlled by a subscriber at an unknown website. This time, we're seeing Erin as a new performer being shown around in the guise of a house sitter.

It's a little unclear to me, as we see cuts to Erin performing, and then back in a semi-dazed state whether she's being programmed as the tour goes on, or if she was already pre-programmed and is just being triggered for the first time, but honestly the scenes work just as well either way.

---
Shoot house seems to share some DNA with the Free Cable/Free Wifi comics if I'm not mistaken. Krystal's character could either be running the site controlling the girls, or she could be like Erin in later Free Cable/Wifi entries where she's just a higher functioning victim.
---

The sex scenes work really well with Erin moving between completely mindlessness, or least mindless enjoyment. And Krystal feels always in control and aware of the audience. She's putting the new girl through her paces.

---
Kind of like Shoot House 1, it sort of feels like we're seeing things a bit out of order. If feels like when Krystal's introducing the new girl, it might be something a site viewer sees being the tour, etc.

---

There's a lot to like here, but I think of the two, I like the style of the first Shoot House more.  The overlays as someone is choosing what they want the ladies to do _really_ worked.

But that said, I really liked Krystal as 'The Hostess' or whatever she ends up being called. It was enjoyable to see her treat Erin's character like an object she was putting through her paces for the audience.  I'd actually suggest she interact more with the fictional site audience, talking about the mind controlled subject as if she weren't there, discussing how she's putting them through different poses to see where she needs work.

I'd very much enjoy seeing her in this role again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: