Mind Control Comics Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:03:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DF/MCT Presents: "Housewarming."  (Read 18530 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 28, 2014, 10:10:22 am »

DF/MCT is proud to announce our latest major release, "Housewarming."

Ron has just bought a loft in an estate sale... and discovers that the property comes with something that wasn't in the disclosures: A trio of beautiful, adoring sex-slaves.  He quickly adopts a DIY spirit about it...

Starring Jessica Ryan, Alison Tyler, Bunny Freedom, and Richie Calhoun, "Housewarming" starts the DF/MCT release year off with one of our sexiest, funniest movies ever.

It's available for immediate download at:

Daphne's Fantasies

You can find trailers at:

And thank you, as always, for your support!

-- Daphne et Henri

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
meltons
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 11:56:22 am »

Amazing!  Just... amazing!
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 11:57:38 am »

Amazing!  Just... amazing!

Thank you! Smiley

Although asking which of our movies is my favorite is like asking you to pick between your children, this is definitely in the top four. It was also a really fun movie to make; that particular cast just clicked with each other.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2014, 03:18:32 pm »

By the trailers very very very good
I have pay bill and hope to have the money  Cry
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2014, 06:19:07 pm »

Excited to see the two new videos, and glad to see that they're coming out more regularly. There are a few competing video outlets, but you're always a cut above them.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2014, 06:19:42 pm »

There are a few competing video outlets, but you're always a cut above them.

We like to think so. Smiley

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2014, 08:20:09 am »

Wow!  That was amazing...and fun...and funny.  Definitely in the spirit of Yard Sale and easily one of my favorites on the site.  I have questions about the backstory (as I think we're supposed to) I'll reserve them for another medium except for this one.  Does anyone remember the use of a bone as a hypnotic prop?

Excellent!  Your vids keep getting better!:D
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2014, 11:45:59 pm »

Just download a full copy
I very like this one and the post card that have the trigger word to put women in a deep trans
Yes it was amazing to watch
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2014, 08:19:44 am »

Deep Trans. Good name for a TG story.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2014, 12:43:40 pm »

I really like the concept and execution of this production.  Plus, the "magic of film-making" props could lend themselves to a sequel or a companion story.  As I said previously, one of the best routes might be a team of female investigators (FBI, local PD, PIs) investigating the disappearance of or strange behavior from the newly constituted harem.  And the complications from their interviews or investigation force our lucky homeowner to try his own luck with the Power Bone and unclassified cards from the Harem Deck.  Please consider this or an expansion or improvement upon it.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2014, 02:22:53 pm »

Please do seriously consider a follow-up to Housewarming.  I love the pleased harem dynamic.  Plus, it looks like it's the closest we could ever get to even a partial SJI adaptation (because, of course, SJI defies any sort of live action adaptation).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: