Mind Control Comics Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:18:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Beyond Rubies #1  (Read 56185 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 17, 2010, 11:16:03 pm »

Julie has started wearing a new necklace that promises her more energy and a better figure... but there are certain side-effects for her and her friends...

Coming October 27th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 02:31:16 pm »

I'll take 8!
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 11:58:38 am »

Of course Harry, that's including THE GIRLS that are wearing the collar!!!

I'll take 5 for myself, and buy(where,EBAY, maybe), a few to give as gifts to VERY SPECIAL LADIES!!!
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2010, 01:02:19 am »

Daphne, This story is fantastic!! Art work is, as usual, surpurb as is your story, Can't wait for the next issue, keep them ALL coming!!!
vortingan
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2010, 01:25:17 am »

This one's definitely a winner!  Cool story so far, I can't wait to see what happens next.  The art style's really great too (really nice touches with the depictions of sudden arousal)!  Keep up the great work!
mm257
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2010, 09:23:05 am »

Another job well done! It made me think of the story Press or Say 1 when i was reading it. Grin
stormrazor2000
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2010, 10:32:11 am »

Great story and art. Another home run! Cheesy  Keep up the great work here!
Michael Moorman
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2010, 11:04:22 am »

Will I like to see more of her transforming her into a whole new woman with little to care for but to pleasure males and other ladies I like to see ladies with ladies more myself.
blinded
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2010, 11:46:23 am »

It reminds me of one of my favorite stories on the archive, The Slave Pit by Traffic Man.  It's great and as always, you guys are fantastic.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2010, 01:32:00 pm »

Really well-done.  Continues the trend of the hand-drawn stories being better than the computer-drawn ones--both better art and, oddly enough, better plots.  Maybe the better art makes for the better plots.  Maybe hand-drawing frees a story writer up.

In any event, fabulous.  Why is it under "one-shots", though?  It ended on a cliff-hanger.
Riagg
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2010, 01:45:00 pm »

I simply loved this and cannot wait for the next issue.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2010, 02:15:29 pm »

Why is it under "one-shots", though?  It ended on a cliff-hanger.

The board is actually "One-Shots, Occasionals and Short-Runs," so it's for things with just one issue, things that reoccur but not too regularly, and things with a limited number of issues... this will definitely have a part 2!

And thank you, and everyone, for all your kind words!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2010, 06:08:41 pm »

This one really is top notch.
ruger
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2010, 06:42:59 pm »

Definitely the best one since The Hidden Knowledge. Great art, great story. Nice to see some breast expansion worked in as well.

"Heyyyyyyy! Wait just a goddamn minute!!! This is a fucking KID'S BOOK!!! Why are adults reading this?!? What the fuck is WRONG WITH EVERYONE?!? Jesus Christ!!! A 759 PAGE CHILDREN'S BOOK!!! It's like Roald Dahl on METH!!!" - loservillex.com on Harry Potter
grappler189
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2010, 10:47:35 pm »

Very positive reaction here. Depending on issue 2, this ranks right with Hidden Knowledge.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: