Mind Control Comics Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:15:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: An Education #71  (Read 1074 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 03, 2024, 04:35:34 pm »

Art and Lettering: Sadie Bella

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2024, 11:26:35 pm »

MMF.  Meh.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2024, 08:42:01 am »

MMF.  Meh.

Cheesy
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2024, 10:02:59 am »

Apparently not (which is very surprising). Up until this point I was sure Arion was a dude
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2024, 12:56:59 am »

Apparently not (which is very surprising). Up until this point I was sure Arion was a dude

I'm confused now but I **think** that Arion is transgender and what we saw was him imagining his new body?

If so--meh.
arm7man88
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2024, 08:49:38 am »

This has been my number 2 series since it debuted nearly 4 years ago but it’s definitely moving in a direction that I am not enjoying in the slightest, which really sucks.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2024, 08:51:51 am »

I'm confused now but I **think** that Arion is transgender and what we saw was him imagining his new body?

It's an intriguing theory, but Arion was indeed assigned female at birth.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2024, 09:32:50 am »

It's an intriguing theory, but Arion was indeed assigned female at birth.

Well now I'm going to have to avail myself of the recent chronological order guide (which I was going to do anyway!), and just go through the whole series until Arion shows up.  Because it was my understanding as well that Arion was a dude.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2024, 10:58:36 am »

Found it.  Arion is specifically introduced in issue 46 as a boy.

So now I really have no idea.  I guess it's the other way around?  Arion is biologically female but is a transgender male?  I guess.

Have to agree with the poster above, not sure I care for the direction this comic is taking.  Thoroughly enjoyed it up to now.
wannabe
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2024, 11:02:21 am »

Arion may have been introduced as male, but it's been clear since the start -- clothes, manner -- that they were at least somewhere other than 100 pct on the male end of the gender spectrum. Safe to say I was surprised but not shocked by this.
merryweather
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2024, 04:55:21 pm »

I’ve been wondering about him for a bit, and for what it’s worth, I’m definitely here for more gender diversity in Mind Control Comics. It’s not a specific kink, but I like see more people represented here, and the characterizations on An Education are always sharp.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2024, 05:25:05 pm »

I'm by no means an expert, but I don't think it's unheard of for a lesbian to adopt a masculine look, or even a masculine persona. As I understand it this can be more about attracting the people you want to attract and not attracting the people you don't want to attract, than about any aspiration to be a man.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2024, 05:59:30 pm »

I’ve been wondering about him for a bit, and for what it’s worth, I’m definitely here for more gender diversity in Mind Control Comics. It’s not a specific kink, but I like see more people represented here, and the characterizations on An Education are always sharp.

It's not the worst thing in the world.  It's just one comic, and there are other comics.  Some I like, some I don't.  Looking forward to "The Ring Cycle", "The In-Law Unit", "Starter Marriage", and others.  And as you say, while some folks don't like this, others will.

But I have been liking this comic, for a long time, and going through that chronological guide to find the introduction of Arion reminded me why.   And now I like it a lot less, and that is a bummer.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2024, 01:25:30 pm »

not sure I care for the direction this comic is taking.

Honest question: Given what we know from #72, what direction is that?

arm7man88
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2024, 08:41:37 am »

I think he was replying to myresponse with this, so I'd be happy to answer. I'm a very basic M/F or M/F/F guy and this series has been exactly that for as long as it's been around which is why I've loved it so much. But the last 2 issues have first hinted at M/M/F activity then made it very ambiguous what his gender might be. That's why I said I'm not loving the direction the series is heading. Also, like I said before, I'm sure there are those on here who will enjoy that, and that's fine, but not me.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: