Mind Control Comics Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:26:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 227: The Principality of the Sky  (Read 28128 times)
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2013, 11:10:17 am »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 01:54:23 am by GodWilling » Logged
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2013, 12:53:32 pm »

GodWilling - I think these are actual events occurring in a variety of settings at dawn's first light - mostly based on a read of the title's source material.

(Of course, since I'm wrong about 98.3% of the time with my predictions, it has become likely that this is not the case, but make of that what you will.)
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2013, 02:37:20 pm »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 01:53:10 am by GodWilling » Logged
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2013, 05:09:48 pm »

Panel 2 shows Laura emerging from a pink cloud dressed as a happy harem girl. My feeling is that that is unlikely to be happening right now. I can only make sense of it as symbolising her relief following her anguish on Saturday morning. As far as we know, only Adrian or Laura - or we - would understand that image.

Or, perhaps, Vik.  He knows about Pink Clouds and works with Laura.  He's also got some reason to feel hostile to Adrian for stealing his girlfriend -- perhaps he's dreaming of stealing one back?  The vaguely Indian look of Laura's clothing and mannerisms in that shot would be consistent with this hypothesis.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2013, 12:15:52 am »

Are these carefully calculated odds?

More that the oboe itself is disassembled in the picture.  Why would it be relevant to show that?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
OctaviaMoon
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2013, 04:01:46 am »

More that the oboe itself is disassembled in the picture. 

Say what now?Huh

I don't understand how you deduced this? I'm assuming because you can't see it all???

You can't see the whole of the oboists head - has that also been disassembled?Huh lol @ You!!!

Octavia Moon - Writer, Artist, Letterer - In Season, Unleashed, Tannhauser Twins, Friend Zone.
Colorist/Letterer - Saint James Infirmary, Domina, Rapid Inductions

Find me on www.patreon.com/octaviamoon
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2013, 11:59:11 am »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 01:50:53 am by GodWilling » Logged
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2013, 12:29:05 pm »

I hadn't considered the possibility that Vik might start actively exploiting Pink Clouds now that he's had it explained to him.

On the one hand, as an MC fetishist all of the girls being part of the same MC'ed harem is pretty hot.  On the other, Vick could use a squeeze, and he's not a bad guy (yet, still waiting for the supervillain moment lol).  So if the belltower has put sex in the air...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2013, 02:33:13 pm »

Also I suppose we'd have to throw Q into the mix here too, because he's just met Laura and he knows about Pink Clouds, and he seems to have a thing for Indian clothing.

Right, I forgot about him.  Per #96 Q may have an attraction to Laura, and we know he likes his women dressed up in traditional Indian garb.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2013, 04:53:32 am »

I thought of Clay (who we haven't met yet) as a candidate for belltower assistance.  Other people are going with Vik.

He's unattached right now.  It would make sense if he were attracted to Laura, but they're just friends.  More importantly, the harem girl outfit in traditional Indian dress is Q's brainchild, not Vik's.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: