Mind Control Comics Forum
May 20, 2024, 04:46:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 289: Duty Calls.  (Read 4499 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: April 21, 2014, 04:45:59 pm »

Tuesday. April 22nd!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 05:54:46 am »

Finally, Mallory!  I get the feeling she could have solved the whole problem at the Infirmary if she had been present.

Also glad that Hayley is now more approving of her sister's relationship than she was at first.

On to the next plot arc!
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 07:58:39 am »

So... the shell.  Do they have it?

And Hayley... I wonder how soon she'll have to eat her words in a town like Kearsarge.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 08:08:35 am by Haight » Logged

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 10:24:45 am »

Is Mallory running from danger or is she rushing home because she's been told who her enemy is? And if it's the latter then is the person she's been told about the person we'd have thought it was? The last caption suggests otherwise.

Given the presence of the boxes, Amy and Hayley are reminding me here of the Pink Princesses from 82. I still feel a trick has been pulled here. I've been waiting for the fact that Amy and Hayley are twins to prove necessary to the plot. I can't help feeling this has already happened. I can see how that could have happened but I'm not sure why yet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: