Mind Control Comics Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:16:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 254: Nothing Pure.  (Read 14384 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: December 21, 2013, 08:52:45 pm »

Tuesday, December 24th! (Wow, can you believe it's Christmas already?)

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 09:41:08 pm »

Big Red guy flyby
Just left North Pole
11:00 pm PST
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 11:43:46 pm by laguna85 » Logged
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 12:11:45 am »

Pure lovely body
Amy is a Love sex doll
 Grin
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 01:54:09 am by laguna85 » Logged
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2013, 12:39:33 am »

1.  The title is spelled incorrectly.

2.  In case it wasn't obvious already, the Watch doesn't seem to provide immunity to Pink Clouds.

3.  The other two women are Alex and Katie, so that pretty much confirms that Blue Gloves was behind Amy's abduction.

4.  I am now 99% certain that the shadow we saw in the previous comic was Vik.  It kind of looked like him to me anyhow, and I can't think of anyone else who would be involved in using mind control to get Amy to act that way.  So the question in my mind is whether Vik is Blue Gloves or is merely doing business with him.

There's also an interesting moral quandry here, from Adrian's perspective.  Amy was dating Vik before mind control got involved.  Being with him is sort of the default, for her.  Now, Adrian didn't set out to become Amy's master, and seems like he would prefer it if he could make the whole thing go away.  So is Vik's use of retaliatory mind control to get his girlfriend back morally justified?  What reason would Adrian have for trying to get her back?  "My mind control is more ethical than your mind control"?
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2013, 12:53:24 am »

For whatever reason, I'm having a real hard time identifying the girls in this pic.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2013, 01:59:22 am »

Look at the title and did a spell check and is right
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2013, 05:32:01 am »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 02:14:54 am by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2013, 05:43:51 am »

Another suckerpunch cliffhanger, but at least this one isn't as tragic or apparently permanent as the last one.

Okay, it would seem that Blue Gloves is our new shooter here.  I think we should clear something up, though.  I thought the planned Vik-Amy excursion was approximately their third date.  They'd gone out and Vik was smitten, but they weren't "going out."

Also, Vik doesn't strike me as someone as obsessed with Pink as this master clearly is.  But then again, we know very little about Vik's personal fantasies as yet.  It seems safe to theorize that the person whose perspective we have here is Blue Gloves, but I'm not 100% positive we even have a gender on Blue Gloves yet.  Also, tough to tell why he'd appropriate Alex and Katie.

So, we have a double cliffhanger.  Cherry, might be asserting dominance over Dani, and Blue Gloves is having his/her own Pink Clouds party.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2013, 06:48:53 am »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 02:14:44 am by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2013, 10:20:09 am »

We don't have clear shots of faces, I suppose, but the impression Dani gives holding that coat is "no one home."  So, as I say, it's seems like a bit of a double cliffhanger.

On the subject of the more direct cliffhanger, Blue Gloves (whoever he or she is) seems to be thoroughly embracing Pink Clouds.  The room has a pink atmosphere, the lights have a pink background tinge, the other decorations have a pink cast.  This would seem to fly in the face of Vik's stance on PC, but maybe his outrage over what he thinks happened flipped him while we were looking elsewhere.

Incidentally, it's been at least three days in SJI time since we checked in with the dorm and Hitomi and Yates hasn't it?  It would be a delicious irony if Yates' absent wife has resurfaced with Pink Clouds and a taste for power after witnessing her husband's philandering idiocy.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2013, 11:10:58 am »

Two other quick thoughts.

First, if I'm right that the shadow in the last comic was Vik, then it seems unlikely that Q was calling Vik to ask for lab access.  So which lab is Q wanting to use?  Yves' facility?

Second, am I the only one who thought that ring on Amy's finger had a faint red glow?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2013, 01:16:34 pm »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 02:14:33 am by GodWilling » Logged
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2013, 02:43:16 pm »

I thing is Vik and Q
Q may use the pink cloud to get the girl and rebuilt the watch to Make Amy into a high end sex slave, lover and wife for Vik,

the pink ring remind me a old tv show and may be part on red or pink shell mind control
Amy will be vik wife or love doll.
Amy say Hello Darling and talk about the ring It's beautiful

if you are Vik would like to hear that from your woman.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 01:33:51 pm by laguna85 » Logged
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2013, 03:39:28 pm »

I just don't see that Vik would find out about Pink Clouds and immediately draw up a plan involving a Pink Princess van, Alex, Katie, and "Anything he wants". And on top of all that, he sends Alex and Katie off to buy groceries, carrying Pink Clouds with them, while he goes and picks up Amy himself. And then he entrusts Amy's conditioning to Katie. That makes no sense to me.

Those are good reasons to think Vik is not Blue Gloves.  At this point I'm leaning towards the idea that Vik may be working for Blue Gloves or otherwise doing business with him.  Perhaps Blue Gloves hired him to reconstruct Pink Clouds without telling him exactly what it was or what it was for.  After finding out what Pink Clouds can do, and losing Amy to Adrian, perhaps Vik went to Blue Gloves for help in getting her back?

That would imply that Blue Gloves is someone who knows what Pink Clouds is, but not exactly how to make it.  Wild theory: Blue Gloves is Pearl.  She deliberately lied to put Jacqui in prison so she wouldn't be in a position to interfere with the slavery ring she decided to build after narcing on Q.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2013, 04:42:30 pm »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 02:14:20 am by GodWilling » Logged
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: