Mind Control Comics Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:50:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 252: Opening The Gate  (Read 7315 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: December 15, 2013, 10:07:57 am »

Tuesday, December 17th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 12:08:36 pm »

Flood gate are open for sexs?
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2013, 07:19:41 pm »

Do you ever feel that coming up with a title and mouseover for each page is a bit much? Wouldn't it be better to put it in arcs or just go by episode number?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2013, 07:53:07 pm »

Do you ever feel that coming up with a title and mouseover for each page is a bit much?

Part of the fun!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2013, 11:39:06 am »

It look like that Mallory is ask for help from Baron Le Croix the Master of Cemetery heavenly Judge
to show her the face of man who after them.
to me there is a lot of faces
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2013, 07:33:39 am »

Well, we knew Mallory was going to be doing the voodoo that she do, but (and perhaps this is my ignorance talking) I wonder what significance the chicken had, and what significance talking to her sister about a strength greater than death was all about.  I will say this:  I like how to the point she is with Baron Samedi, and perhaps the answer she gets will help us put some pieces together as to what's going on.  Her directness and apparent fearlessness in front of sinister supernatural forces is pretty badass as well.  I'm starting to see why Rain has called the eight of them weapons, each in their own way.  That aspect has really started coming out in the past number of issues.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2013, 01:03:42 pm »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 02:13:44 am by GodWilling » Logged
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2013, 04:57:17 pm »

the new cover bring into ladys be weapons to fight crime
Pages: [1]