Mind Control Comics Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:47:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 249: Back from the Hunt  (Read 8502 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: December 08, 2013, 02:10:18 pm »

Tuesday, December 10th!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 02:23:33 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 02:18:27 pm »

Part 24?  Flashback episode? ;-)

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 02:23:42 pm »

Part 24?  Flashback episode? ;-)

Goofball. Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 11:02:33 am »

My guess is a follow-up on Amy's situation.  It definitely looked like she was deliberately sought out by whoever Clouded her.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 04:46:50 pm »

Also May be Hunting another Person Too.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2013, 06:07:25 am »

Laura?  Where the hell did she come from?  Is she now kinda sorta spying for Q-ball and who she thinks are the good guys because she's been convinced that Adrian used Pink Clouds on the Harem (even though Adrian hasn't been involved in ANY of the hypnosis sessions so far)?  Or was that hypnocock thing legit.

I have a suggestion for a new task for Dani.  Before Adrian throws a shirt..or maybe just some pants on and has her explain the supermarket run-in, perhaps she should go into the bathroom and cheer up Erin during her bath.  A fun way to cleanse Erin of her bad Cherry memories.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 06:10:24 am by jmundt29 » Logged
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2013, 01:31:03 pm »

While Dani was interrupting, since pretty much everyone's fucking everyone in that house, is knocking really necessary?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2013, 05:44:23 pm »

Well I think that Hypnocock work Becouse he got the control over the three ladys
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2013, 10:35:34 am »

Well...I don't deny it worked, and it was definitely entertaining.  However, there seems to be conflicting evidence as to its authenticity.  In some respects it seems more authentic than the role-playing scene Derek set up before Adrian and Dani arrived.  And yet, from Adrian's behavior beforehand, it seems like it was a gag, a joke to buy time and it ended up working as a control mechanism by accident.  As I posted previously, the only way to see Adrian as a controller in any of these hypnotic scenarios is if the "Hypnocock" gambit were

a. A legitimate form of hypnosis through a combination of circumstances & heredity and
b. Adrian knew the gimmick would work as a hypnotic control (either from previous undocumented experience) or through some sort of instinct passed down through his Wilmot heritage.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2013, 02:44:36 pm »

I always thought the hypnocock thing worked because Derek had mced his thralls into going along with any sort of MC roleplaying he wanted - which is why they mentioned it was part of the scene later, I think, when Adrian asks about it?

GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2013, 02:57:02 pm »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 02:37:29 am by GodWilling » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: