Mind Control Comics Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:34:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 246: Appointment Book.  (Read 6591 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 27, 2013, 07:14:02 pm »

Friday, November 30th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 02:42:04 am »

You Have it wright on the calender but here?
Friday is Nov 29 and Saturday is Nov 30

So you want to say Friday, November 29th!

ok appointment  book

I'm think of Doctor may took by Marliese or Adrian night date.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 02:45:29 am by laguna85 » Logged
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2013, 01:48:08 am »

Marliese teaching Adrian her superpower, eh?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2013, 06:38:41 am »

A couple questions spring to mind.

1. Has the floorplan of the bathroom at SJI change since The Night of the Watch?  Did DIY Dani move on to that room after improving the den with that conspicuous...er, accessory?

2. Shouldn't Marliese already know quite a bit about Adrian's size?  It would have played a key role in her "surprise(s)" during the Night of The Watch, no? Huh  I was going to ask about Harem Night, but I remember she was on duty while everyone else played...so this might be the first time she and Adrian...well, no the second half of that surprise during the Night of the Watch was sex ON the table.  So I guess I have another question

3. How much of the Night of the Watch does programmed Marliese remember?

My reference points for query #2 are issues #48, #49, #52, and #53 (background noise while Jacqui is looking at the screen and The Watch).
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 07:37:19 am by jmundt29 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2013, 12:12:40 pm »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 02:13:12 am by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2013, 03:07:32 pm »

Marliese appears to be the harem girl least likely to call Adrian master.
:rotfl:Grin

Okay, I found that sentence humorous because in their first interaction after Erin introduces him, we hear Marliese screaming "Master" to Adrian en flagrante (including a "Thank you Master" at the end, I believe).

Wait..where's this love scene happening?  Is it happening in Mallory's room, Marli's space at the cottage, Adrian's room at SJI, or some undesignated space where Marli sleeps when off duty and not staying with either Mallory or Rain?

I thought it might be Mallory's space, and so assumed that it wasn't at SJI, but this could easily be Adrian's room.

I think Erin's depression is over seeing Cherry again and the bad Missouri memories (presumably that's where she knew the interloper from).  However, at this point, it looks like Cherry and her vehicular menace handler are using that association to try to weaken the SJI as a group and Erin in particular.  A change in strategy after vehicular assault didn't work and the blood defender proved formidable?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2013, 03:13:47 pm »

Adrian and Marliese are in his room.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2013, 03:47:22 pm »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 02:13:00 am by GodWilling » Logged
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2013, 04:39:13 pm »

Marliese call Adrian master In page SJI 58 with four them
Danielle ,Mallory,Erin and marliese
 Page SJI 64 With Erin and Marliese
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 04:42:04 pm by laguna85 » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2013, 05:51:52 am »

A couple things to conisder

1. Marliese has been sort of the forgotten member of the original cohort.  She has the fewest ties to the SJI and she's sort of been shuffled away from spending time with Adrian since the Night of the Watch through scheduling and trauma.  She was feeling a little neglected, so she could be giving Adrian some guff for not including her more.  Also, this is rather similar to the playful attitude that Erin adopted on the Night of the Watch after Adrian was trying to deprogram everyone and specifically asked them not to call him Master.

2. Was she included in the group text after his talk with Rain?  I remember Erin and Mallory reacting very strongly to it.  From 122-5, he gives Jacqui permission, he texts Erin and Malllory with similar but not identical messages, and he talks to Dani.  No indication of a group text to them all.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 07:01:00 am by jmundt29 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: