Mind Control Comics Forum
May 31, 2024, 11:03:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 234: Pillow Talk  (Read 8223 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 20, 2013, 02:47:40 pm »

Tuesday, October 22nd!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 07:41:38 am »

I wasn't misremembering.  You used this title for "Erin and Adrian breaking the bed," during the second cohort's programming.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 09:27:34 am »

I wasn't misremembering.  You used this title for "Erin and Adrian breaking the bed," during the second cohort's programming.

Well, you know, I'm in California. Recycling is mandatory.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 01:02:53 pm »

What about Pillow Talk 2, or More Pillow Talk, or Pillow Talk Redux?  Any of those might work...mightn't they?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 02:26:42 pm »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 02:10:25 am by GodWilling » Logged
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2013, 10:25:55 am »

Is that a bit of pique I detect from Marliese at her situation?

Also don't you give cigarettes to Samedi when he shows up?  Cigarettes, alchohol, and you shake his hand with a chicken leg or some shit?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 10:28:35 am by Haight » Logged

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2013, 11:03:10 am »

Haight beat me to it - Marliese definitely seems a bit pissed off, though it is unclear whether her being upset has to do with Adrian or with not being summoned yet.  Probably both.  Her attitude reminds me of Laura's, actually.  Though I am glad to see that Marliese and Mallory are still together - their back and forth seems very comfortable, apart from the whole "being slaves" thing.

And, yeah, the cigarettes cigars have got to be the Delta Voodoo stuff.  If nothing else, having cigarettes cigars in a box like that strikes me as something that genteel Southerners might do.  (I speak, of course, from near-total ignorance - I'm from the opposite corner of the continent.)

I hope we can get back to Erin's mystery woman soon, though...

« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 01:45:53 pm by Werdna » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2013, 11:15:43 am »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 02:10:38 am by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2013, 02:23:05 pm »

Knowing absolutely nothing about ol' Sam, I would have been stuck asking who smoked?

I don't think Marli is annoyed by her situation, but she might be annoyed by the hierarchy.

Two positives though

1. Marliese appears to have an official place in the...what word's approrpiate here?  The first I thought of was "rotation" and that's just dumb.

2. Someone from the first cohort seems to share Laura's awareness (so it isn't a cohort thing).  Apparently, no matter who does the programming, stuff like this will happen.

Note--if Marliese is annoyed at Adrian for her situation, I'm confused as to why.  He didn't program her, he was looking for a solution.  He hasn't curtailed her relationships with either Mallory or Rain, he doesn't seem inattentive.  We need more information.

Everyone with magical connections seems to be leaning on them rather hard since the attack on Dani.  Do they know something about the attack or the attacker that we don't?  What language was the driver who found the Watch housing speaking?  That might tell us who's entered the fray besides Q and Claudia.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 02:26:10 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2013, 03:08:36 pm »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 02:10:50 am by GodWilling » Logged
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2013, 05:38:08 pm »

Marliese may actually be in the position of knowing a lot about how the sort of mind control she's under the effects of works.  That's certainly got to be interesting.  As I think Laura mentioned in a conversation with Adrian, knowing about it doesn't make it any less effective. 

I'm one of those guys who likes candid explorations of what it is to be mind controlled on the part of the victims, I don't know why but that conversation always is either interesting, or hot, or both.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: