Mind Control Comics Forum
May 20, 2024, 04:59:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 507: Staying Warm  (Read 7457 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 09, 2016, 12:20:13 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 04:43:59 pm »

That Vic in the background there? Captain Bad Decisions lurking about?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 06:51:54 pm »

Looks to me like Vik left his supposed thralls in the car while he goes off to talk with the person over to whom he plans to hand them.  (Wow, it was hard to avoid ending that sentence with a preposition.)  Judging from the look on Amy's face he is going to regret that decision.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2016, 12:15:41 am »

Did we know Laura was a target before this? And isn't that the conjured being that attacked Cherry in the background of the last panel?
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2016, 12:18:39 am »

Did we know Laura was a target before this? And isn't that the conjured being that attacked Cherry in the background of the last panel?

"When you see it..."

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2016, 04:55:00 am »

We know that red blood monster cam be made by two lady or maybe thrird.
Cherry Palmer
Erin Hackberry ,We Know that Erin can make one monster, she use to portech SJI house (sji-i215)
the may be the new one is Pear "Mirian" Cantor, She be test her new powers?

add on
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 03:27:29 pm by laguna85 » Logged
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2016, 08:07:31 am »

it will get steamy in the car
maybe the clothes come off?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2016, 01:45:51 pm »

Vik spoke to them through an open window, didn't he?

Vik's in the vicinity of Concord I think, which is where Cherry's blood monster was last seen. It didn't disappear when Cherry was shot - we saw it watching Caitlyn's car driving off, but it apparently ceased to be a threat. Since it seemed to come from Cherry, perhaps it has some of her spirit in it. It would be an odd coincidence if the first person it has chanced upon since then was another character from the story. But maybe this is just a cameo.

Who might want Laura? Besides her obvious charms, she would be of use to someone who's planning to start producing Pink Clouds. And if anyone is likely to be in contact with someone with such ambitions, I guess it's Vik. Who else do we know who's been in contact with her? I can only think of Xenon and Derek.

Is Vik a few hours from New York by road? We know Pink Clouds will work on victims of the watch. But if Vik's planning to fly somewhere then the possibilities open up somewhat wider.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2016, 03:31:50 pm »

Vik spoke to them through an open window, didn't he?

look like he did and girl close the window
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: