Mind Control Comics Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:45:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Extreme Makeover  (Read 19507 times)
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« on: December 29, 2010, 12:40:09 pm »

Happy Holidays Daphne to you, Henri and ALL at MCC & MCT, Quick question, WHEN will Extreme Makeover be posted??

According to you on MC FORUM, it was to go up today, but today is not over with is it??

Will wait to see what you came up with this time Daphne, also waiting to see The Persuader when it "hits" the site, Have a SAFE and SECURE New Years, ALL OF YOU AT MCC & MCT< and here's to a GREAT 2011!!!
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 03:07:01 pm »

An inventor has perfected a device that will give any woman who sits in it a truly extreme makeover...

Coming December 30th! (Sorry for the one-day delay.)

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
BorisL
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 01:24:44 pm »

I like the idea here but the constraints of the 'power point' style meant that most of the art was restricted to only part of the screen and some of the chances to build up character and watch the gradual transformations were lost.

I'd like to see something continuing this series that was in the format of the videos taken before, during and after the transformation. In fact (how generous of me!) there's your title for the next one in this sequence: EXTREME MAKEOVER 2: BEFORE, DURING & AFTER.

You're welcome!  Grin

Oh and PS: Are we going back to making the comics downloadable in pdf format? Pretty please? And can we have the ones from the last few weeks done that way? Beg, beg, nag, nag...
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 01:28:54 pm by BorisL » Logged
Sane Scientist
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Fan of all things MC

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2010, 01:49:41 pm »

Love the Jobsian quotes at the beginning.

Unfortunately, that pretty much set the tone for the rest of the comic, as I had the voice of Steve Jobs in my head narrating the whole thing to me.

Which was kinda weird.

@BorisL - PDF Linkage.
BorisL
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2010, 02:28:13 pm »

Yes, yes: I know this one has .pdf. But that hasn't been true (alas) of the last few comics and I was sort of hoping we were going back permanently to that policy.

And I was also grovelling in the hope that the omission could be corrected for the recent ones.
ramac
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2010, 05:26:42 pm »

this is not my kind of format. the art is very good just not enough of it. just my view on it
jlpicrdh
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2010, 07:26:06 pm »

This had the potential to be one of my favorites. The idea behind it is great, and I like the artwork that was there. The problem to me is that it wasn't fleshed out enough. I'm one that is more interested in the process than the end results. Mostly because, with few notable exceptions, the end results are always more or less the same (and I'm talking the whole genre, not just this site) - blonde, busty, bimbo sex slave. Not that that's a bad thing, and there is more variety than that - sometimes you get a redhead busty bimbo sex slave, or a brunette busty bimbo sex slave. Smiley In the end though, what almost always makes the story stand out is the process of transformation. What methods do they use - magic, scifi, straight hypnosis? Does she resist, does she submit, or does she even realize something's going on? Is it slow or sudden? Do you even start with a girl? That's really where you get the heart of the story. This one skipped all that, just had some before and after descriptions, and a few pictures of moments during the transformation, and nothing in it about what the process was, except some bright green lines that barely gave the tiniest hint at how it was done.

To me, this felt like a great teaser for what (hopefully) could be a longer series, or at least a more developed issue.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2010, 08:54:25 pm »

Daphne, What happened with the mind control aspects of this story??

The concept is a good one, except that after all the blah, blah, NO mind control was ever shown in the story, nor was there anything showing just HOW these women were transformed to be slaves or whatever.

If there is another chapter, please consider these facts, artwork was fine what there was of it, better luck next time!!
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2010, 09:10:21 pm »

Beyond my usual harping criticism (it gets too busy when you have a bunch of different images squeezed together, especially in a small space) I agree with jlpicrdh - most of the turn on is in the takeover, and here we just got images of the end results.
dzeiger
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2010, 11:41:35 pm »

I thought it was interesting in an irresistible force/immovable object kind of way.  Is the soul-crushing power of hellish Powerpoint-based meetings enough to overcome a good Mind Control concept, or is the fun of remaking women to spec able to overcome the pablum of mediocre middle management?

Unfortunately, I think we proved that Powerpoint is indeed far more evil than any sort of mind and body reshaping, but it was an interesting idea.
master
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2011, 09:42:00 am »

First off, Daphne, congrats on this site...a highlight of 2010 for me. Also, a bold experiment for you that i hope is proving successful.

This story was also an experiment. It did not prove successful, at least in my opinion. While i got the joke & all, a powerpoint is an outline. And that's all this was: the outline of a story. And if it had been fleshed out into a story, it might've had some thrill to it. As it was, it was bland, predictable, and uninteresting.

Most of all, it wasn't hot and had no MC activity...which are the point(s) for an MC erotica site, no?

You do great work. And maybe i don't send enough compliments when you do. So it probably sounds like all i do is complain. But i do have great faith in your work and enjoy most of it. And when i don't i try to explain why.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2011, 10:56:38 pm »

you did the powerpoint

now is time do one or two page on each woman or girls before and after
yes I like to see more please.
Michael Moorman
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2012, 12:47:56 pm »

I like to see extreme makeover 2 and 3 if possible.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: