Mind Control Comics Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:16:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: possession of a woman in a deal with a male to find her a woman to possessed  (Read 3490 times)
Michael Moorman
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« on: December 30, 2011, 03:31:01 pm »

This very powerful witch needs a new body to possessed and control so she offer a male that is willing to help her find a new body to possessed to make younger say turn a 51 female and regenerate throw her powers of a 19 year she is totally transform. She offer her if he help her a very powerful book of spells and magic of wealth of knowledge that any guy would want. But he thinks she is crazy but for some reason also find her very intereseted but can be dangerouse as well. This storeline is all ideal of mine I like to see someday put into drawings or commission a someone to do it for me but this is all a nice ideal or part of it to work with this site.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: