Mind Control Comics Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:32:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Types of stories I'd like to see  (Read 3250 times)
sohta123
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« on: December 17, 2011, 09:29:27 pm »

If you don't already have plans for any I'd love to see more techno brainwash type stories (especially chips, integrated circuitry, an item like in the shockingly series, etc). Where the characters either lose their identity entirely or they are corrupted, rather than just in hypno-mode. I know you have Audiophilia and I'd like to see more along those lines but with the character development (or removal) more like Beyond Rubies or Hidden Knowledge.

Also more fetish wear as the end result (hoods, ponygirls, etc). Or characters that are changed into some type of animal either literally or mentally.

Mother/daughter/Aunt/Niece is always great. Especially the corruption of one by the other who was corrupted previously.

I really love the Bearing Gifts, Beyond Rubies, Hidden Knowledge stories (I think everyone that visits here pretty much does). I'd love to see those done as a monthly series if that's ever possible.
The one-ofs Obedience and PUblic Access were spot-on as well.

Site is great. And everyone does a great job of writing and artwork.

If you're able in the future it'd be nice to have an area to let everyone know what movies you're working on for the other site and a bit of snippet of the topic/theme.

Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: