Mind Control Comics Forum
May 19, 2024, 01:04:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 03:55:39 am 
Started by Henri - Last post by crazydorian
Hmmmm, you'd think I could puzzle out some more useful questions, but it's probably pretty standard stuff.

What attracts her to the hypnosis/mind control fetish?
What does she like best about working with MCT?
What does she like about working on the audio stories as compared to the movies?

Hope the interview goes well Smiley

on: Today at 02:02:26 am 
Started by Daphne - Last post by GodWilling
Not to worry. It's about to turn into an education comic about the Great Schism between the Roman Catholic and Orthodox faiths. I'm thinking about 1,200 issues of that.
Nice double bluff.

on: Today at 01:57:28 am 
Started by Daphne - Last post by GodWilling
I dunno, I think Erin switching it up on Miriam and somehow ending up in control of the fantasy would be pretty hot. As for how any of this could be adapted to the real SJI world, I guess I never expected this to become the "new normal". Adrian is still on the way with the new-and-improved watch. Presumably that will be what closes this chapter and gets us to the new state of things.
It's just, I'd prefer it if something actually happened. Then there might be a problem for Adrian to solve when he eventually turns up. (I fear he'll still be trying to remember how to tie his laces when Erin arrives back at the SJI with all these women smiling and laughing.) I mean, yes, I'm someone who favours 'journey' over 'destination', but you still have to reach the destination. Caitlyn wasn't a dancer at Sawyer's for long but it remains the hottest thing that has happened in the comic. (I like Erin seeing the crystal in Miriam's mind too, but who knows where that took us? And we still don't really know where Caitlyn's encounter with Astrid's artefact has taken her.)

But anyway, we don't really know what's going to happen here. Let's see what transpires.

on: Today at 12:33:32 am 
Started by Daphne - Last post by Vidor
I have long since given up trying to follow what is going on.  I'm not sure who the MCer is in this latest plot thread or whether or not it's actually happening.  But it's sexy, and I'm enjoying it.  I do like Erin as the tradwife bringing in Miriam as the sex slave.

on: May 18, 2024, 07:20:58 pm 
This issue was rather reminiscent of the last episode of "The In-Law Unit"...which is OK since "The In-Law Unit" is the best comic on the website.

Looking forward to the red-headed chick whose name I forget moving as the live-in slave.

on: May 18, 2024, 07:16:26 pm 
Oh hot damn!  Best comic on the website.  I hope that Renee and Hannah get to meet.

on: May 18, 2024, 05:22:36 pm 
Started by Daphne - Last post by Daphne
Daphne,

Please wrap the "Miriam is suddenly supernaturally evil" plotline!  It has been going for over 200 episodes!

Please?

Not to worry. It's about to turn into an education comic about the Great Schism between the Roman Catholic and Orthodox faiths. I'm thinking about 1,200 issues of that.

on: May 18, 2024, 02:30:18 pm 
Started by Henri - Last post by Henri
I am doing an interview tomorrow with Lily Viverral (aka Vevrier)… what would you like me to ask her?

on: May 18, 2024, 02:01:32 pm 
Started by Daphne - Last post by sytry
Daphne,

Please wrap the "Miriam is suddenly supernaturally evil" plotline!  It has been going for over 200 episodes!

Please?

on: May 18, 2024, 08:38:44 am 
Started by Daphne - Last post by Foxrun
YES!! My favorite returns

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10