Mind Control Comics Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:52:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coming Soon from MCT/DF: "Sharing Economy"  (Read 11461 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 16, 2015, 02:40:22 pm »

Since we're showing off some of our forthcoming work, here's a short clip from "Sharing Economy," starring Maggie Green, Karlee Grey, and Anthony Rosano:

Quicktime Format

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 08:25:44 pm »

A tantalizing preview scene!  Grin
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 09:48:29 pm »

Since we're showing off some of our forthcoming work, here's a short clip from "Sharing Economy," starring Maggie Green, Karlee Grey, and Anthony Rosano:

Karlee Grey is worth the price of admission. I wouldn't have guessed mother/daughter from you, but the sense of humor is awesome. Count me in.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 10:13:12 am by ozymandias » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2015, 09:50:25 pm »

I wouldn't have guess mother/daughter from you, but the sense of humor is awesome. Count me in.

I contain multitudes.

I was rather pleased with that exchange, I blush to admit. Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2015, 08:20:02 am »

I contain multitudes.

I was rather pleased with that exchange, I blush to admit. Smiley

I think you're allowed to contradict yourself a bit, heh.

Yeah, I dunno what it is about f/f incest that makes it so sexy... the reverse is certainly not, in any sense of the word, from my perspective. Now I'm not really into gay male erotica to begin with, but if someone wrote father/son incest I'd be like....eh?

So where I'm going with this is thanks for keeping an open mind, Daphne :-D

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2015, 02:28:43 pm »

So, by popular demand, we have a pre-order discount for "Sharing Economy," too: https://www.mindcontroltheatre.com/admin/signup.php?product_id=75

$5 off if you order before release!

Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2015, 03:58:17 pm »

If we already made an account for the last pre-order, how do we log in on that page?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2015, 03:59:16 pm »

If we already made an account for the last pre-order, how do we log in on that page?

Right here! http://www.mindcontroltheatre.com/admin/member.php

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: