Mind Control Comics Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:23:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A pre-order discount on "Oral History" from MCT/DF!  (Read 9581 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 16, 2015, 08:13:19 am »

We just finished shooting some of our best movies ever, and we wanted to give you a chance to buy one of them at a pre-release discount!

"Oral History," starring Eleanor Markham (in her first boy/girl scenes), Christie Stevens (from "Reunion") and Richie Calhoun, will be released on or about May 25, 2015.

The way this works is:

* You buy the movie now, at a discount.

* When the movie is released, we send out an email letting you know it is ready for download.

* And there you are!

It will be at least $5 more expensive when it is actually released, so you are getting a substantial discount.  The trailer will be relesased when the movie itself comes out, but the footage looks *great*.

To order, you can use this ultra-special link:

https://www.mindcontroltheatre.com/admin/signup.php?product_id=74

And thank you, as always, for your support!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 10:18:51 am »

How about One or more picture so what I'm pre-buying?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2015, 10:20:31 am »

Sure, here's an image:

But, really, what you are getting the discount for is buying the movie sight-unseen. Smiley
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 10:23:12 am by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2015, 01:04:26 pm »

thank you
salanar
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2015, 09:40:36 pm »

Why does it require me to sign up with a different ID?

Is there a way to pre-order with my existing ID?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2015, 09:59:59 pm »

MCT and MCC are separate systems; we don't (currently) share a subscriber database between them.

pervagi
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2015, 10:59:32 am »

Nice!  I had almost asked you before if Ms. Markham did B/G scenes since I hoped for but had not ever seen one.  Definitely pre-ordered this one.

Now, if you could only convince Justine Joli to do a B/G scene in one of your movies...................Oh well, a guy can only dream, right?
salanar
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2015, 04:17:20 pm »

MCT and MCC are separate systems; we don't (currently) share a subscriber database between them.

Ah, makes sense now, though it does say I can't use this ID again when I tested earlier. Turns out I all ready had a Download account set up. How convenient Cheesy
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 04:20:20 pm by salanar » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: