Mind Control Comics Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:17:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MCT is proud to announce "Dream Logic"!  (Read 5559 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: July 22, 2017, 08:13:11 pm »

Mind Control Theatre is proud to announce our latest release, "Dream Logic"!

Stephanie (Brooklyn Chase) and Danielle (Karlee Grey) have been listening to special downloads from a guy from the office, Jason (Michael Vegas). That they are both having wet dreams about a mysterious man and that they are both fantasizing about being someone's sex-slave is purely coincidental, right?

Special early-bed price through July 28th, and of course all current MCC members receive 20% off.

Trailer, downloads and DVD available at:

http://mindcontroltheatre.com/home/movies/title/dreamlogic/

And thank you, as always, for your support.
-- Daphne et Henri

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 11:53:11 am »

First one of yours I had purchased in a bit, and I have to say I was quite happy with this one. The formula was a bit different, with the indoctrination/mantra happening early and us seeing the effects throughout. The dialog was plenty hot, and I always like seeing happy, enthusiastic slaveplay instead of mindless stuff.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 12:54:23 pm »

First one of yours I had purchased in a bit, and I have to say I was quite happy with this one. The formula was a bit different, with the indoctrination/mantra happening early and us seeing the effects throughout. The dialog was plenty hot, and I always like seeing happy, enthusiastic slaveplay instead of mindless stuff.

Can we quote you? Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2017, 06:13:49 pm »

Can we quote you? Smiley

Sure lol

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: