Mind Control Comics Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:49:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Starfucking!  (Read 31960 times)
shaa_gi
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2010, 01:05:55 am »

Past: Daniela Bianchi, Jane Fonda.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2010, 02:54:20 pm »

How about Yvonne Craig, Batgirl(TV series), Jayne Mansfield would be interesting to get down and dirty with, Paulete Goddard would be very nice also!!
Kamenrider01
Browser
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2010, 11:11:15 am »

any famous young asian girl from china, hong-kong, taiwan, vietnam, the democratic korea and ofcourse Japan
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2010, 12:23:54 pm »

Sounds like Luke has a Firefly party going on in his imagination.  Excellent taste.

Jayne Mansfield was a beautiful woman, but I prefer her daughter...perhaps you've heard of Mariska Hagritay?

Again, I'm not totally clear on our fantasy set-up here.  Are we looking at robo-hypnosis, seduction, or fantasy (a night with Inara or Whiskey or Fred Burkle as opposed to Baccarin or Acker)?  I think those are different but related questions.
wiseone
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2010, 12:36:25 pm »

Ha-ha, robbie73-my friend just played a voicemail message he got from Yvonne Craig! He makes Batgirl costume stuff and corresponded with her. He says she's a lovely person.
 Me, I'd go for Fairuzaq Balk, circa "Almost Famous," or Dana Delany, anytime.

And I would\'ve gotten away with it too-if it hadn\'t been for those meddlin\' kids!
hypnoime
Browser
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2010, 03:43:59 pm »

Scarlett Johanson
Rachel Weizt
and Haiden Panettiere
sohta123
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2010, 09:28:10 pm »

I agree with the Rocketeer version of Jennifer Connelly.
Present  - Keira Knightley
stretchgilbert
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2010, 11:50:02 am »

Alyssa Milano,Kate Hudson,J Lo could use an attitude adjustment. Janet Jackson,Sarah Jessica Parker,Sarah Michelle Gellar,Jessica Simpson,Jennifer Aniston just to name a few.
stretchgilbert
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2010, 06:59:12 am »

Reese Witherspoon,Kristen Bell,Catherine Bell,Brittany Snow,Britney Spears,Gabrielle Union,Pam Grier
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2013, 08:29:00 pm »

Catherine Bell, one of my absolute favorites from the '90s.  Probably Yvonne Strahovski as Sarah Walker--although that sort of fantasy is probably more about being like Charles Irving Bartowski than exerting mind control.

Claudia Christian was absolutely gorgeous in her guest appearance on Quantum Leap in days of yore.  Kelly Hu might be an interesting choice.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 08:32:09 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
raven
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2013, 07:08:15 am »

Jennifer Connelly's up there, but I'm going to say Lena Headey. A runner up is Bryce Dallas Howard.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2013, 12:01:35 am »

Can you give me a reference point for Bryce?  I think of her as Ron's daughter and the centerpiece of two M. Night experiments that failed SPECTACULARLY (The Village, and Lady in the Water).  I looked at her entire IMDB CV and the only thing that stood out is her portrayal of the completely toxic Hilly Holbrook from The Hep.  I need some assistance for a frame of reference here.

Lena Headey I can understand, she's been playing beautiful women convincingly for almost two decades.
raven
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2013, 07:38:25 am »

I thought she was pretty in the village, but for me, it was Spider-Man 3 as Gwen Stacy
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2013, 12:41:56 am »

It's odd, I don't even think about her as Gwen Stacey.  While Emma Stone probably would have been better casting as a spitfire MJ Watson, her Gwen Stacey is one of the good things about the too-soon reboot that seems to borrow from the idea well of the mid '90s animated Spiderman.

Another of my favorites from the '90s is Liz Gracen, specifically as Amanda on Highlander: The Series (as I previously mentioned).

I can understand Hayden Panetierre, and would go so far as to mention Elisha Cuthbert circa 2004, I...well, I never really saw Almost Famous, so the Kate Hudson thing really baffles me.  I'd say most of her performances would be prime for attitude adjustment MC, but as far as taking them to bed?  No thanks.

Catherine Zeta Jones is another who it sort of depends on the role.  As the scion of the De La Vega line, or the corrupt cop in Entrapment she's excellent...scintillating, seductive.  Otherwise, mostly as a candidate for attitude adjustment.  For instance, her awful character in America's Sweethearts, Gwen, would be one of the few examples of persons that I'd actually want zeroed out to robot voice and no personality.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 12:49:16 am by jmundt29 » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: